When You Finish This Course You Will:
· Understand service dog etiquette at restaurants, hotels, rideshares, and more!
· Know how to choose a service dog breeder and service dog prospect.
· Know your rights under the ADA, FHA, and ACAA
· Feel confident advocating for those rights as a service dog handler.
· Know where you can and can’t go with your service dog.
· Be able to navigate public spaces and interactions with your service dog.
· Create a task list that you can train your service dog to do to mitigate your disability.
· Know what to expect when training your service dog including timeline, costs, & goals.
· Be able to talk intelligently about service dogs to your friends, family, and the public.
· Know how to choose a trainer or training class to help you along your SD journey.
· Be able to self-assess your service dog candidate.